Monday, August 13, 2007

Protect & Preserve


I have been busy wandering in search for much I have lost in my previous endeavors, but in the meantime I have learned much more than I have ever.

This small country has changed a lot during its short period of service to a colony of humans we call Maldivians. We should be thankful for those services offered to us, but I have noticed that the exact opposite happens we disgust it by polluting it and even reap its glory in numerous ways, I can't bear to see that the children's ill doing while to what their forefathers have so much protected and lived alongside with. Don't you know that your co-existence with nature balances out your culture, it is what you are.

For our future generations preserve what we cannot indulge in.

pic url

1 comment:

Forgiven said...

cheeeeeeeers for foolhu kalo..

im with ya... =)