Tuesday, July 10, 2007

good mornin

Well, I am back to my daily routines now, filling my head with sand with the "kah-bolu naashi" is a nice way to kick off your day in the morning... but now i cant do it that often coz' the streets are too noisy and there are too many people, i figured tat I can't visit all those who passes by dho, eyrun foolhu ge dhuvas goss faane maa avahah, dho.

Back in the old days my "partu", aimina-bi used to see me a lot but never admitted it... the story tat u guys heard is a lil' twisted for easy hearing... oh i miss my aimina-bi a lot but what to do dho... seems like my HSBC (handi spell book cult), is also lost (dammit), so I can't revive her dho, anyways, if u guys have any ideas please do tell ingey... have to get soon or don't know what my foolhu will become of... ok taataa for now... O_O ...be back soon

3 comments:

.mini said...

aiminabi valhulaafa oiy thanah gos nagaabala!

hehe

dhen anehhh.. meee....
thibuneenu twisted vaahaka ekey ivifa miothy? dhen nu twisted version kiyaadheebala

Forgiven said...

hehhe.. yeah dho.. mini.. aslu vaahaka kiyaadheeba nikan.. :P

Foolhudhigu Handi said...

Oh, ur not fooling me girls, aslu vaahaka includes EXPLICIT content, thi kudhin nah keh ves nukure veyne original version adu ahaakah, ekamu kairi ah gossa kiyaa dhevi dhaane, eyrun foolhu ves dhakaa biru gannaa leveyne ehnu dhoaa