Sunday, July 1, 2007

Its been so Long

Yaaawwwnn, its been soo long since that Thakuru man put me to sleep after (ahem) that incident, anyway he didn't know my Foolhu will re-grow after I slept for some time, kekeke.

Whoa every things all changed, where are all the big trees and the topless girls and the men are after women, (???) its all changed. There is an Islamic center and a new tea called coffee which many Maldivians are very interested and fond of, Even Hassan Thakuru and Aiminaa-bee are not here (RIP guys, may god bless you). Also I saw big mosquitoes flying in the sky with TMA written on it, and theres something called electricity... (sigh) so much has changed.

On the other side a lot has also stayed the same, like all the alcohol parties, one man leadership, sex crazed people and rihaakuru, i know i know but u gotta admit it is tasty.

Well on my way to hukuru miskiy I found out that all the roads have been paved with stones and bumble bee lights, (ouch) my feet hurt a lot. In the early days i could crawl all the way here and there within puddles but now my back hurt a lot coz I have to walk all the way to hukuru miskiy with my long long foolhu on my back. And did you guys know that hukuru miskiy is guarded all day long (sigh) man oh man, what a difficult world has it been made for us handis.

Well, see ya guys around.. i have to unpack my foolhu now.

5 comments:

Forgiven said...

laaai... the foolhu dhigu handi is bak!!!!... oh nooo!! ooooohhh nooooooo!!!

Unknown said...

holy moly!! foolhu i thought u were dead!!! nice to see u alive again

gud luck in exploring male'

© ɐ ɯ ɐ s said...

uhoh....kobaaa aiminaa bee mihaaru fenihji tha..emanje aa moshun dho kamakee

.mini said...

hiii foolhudhigu handee!

mihaaru vaahaka ehves nunikumeyey foolhudhigu handige!

ehemma makes loadz of vaahaka.. so that i can tell them to my kids kids kids kids when i get them :P

Aisha said...

welcome back foolhu dhigu handi :)

So ur gonna choose a new Aiminaaby dho. thanxs god I'm not an Aminath. booooo hooooo kekeke