Saturday, July 7, 2007

nice date... ehnu

First of all... Happy 070707 to all the chicks... mwah ( ...and all the guys too...) Well its a really beautiful date isn't it? Oh wow, a show is there too... kool ingey, yeah those guys are doing a good job trying to protect nature you know, because all this concrete is making us handis and fureythas and all of my other friends disappear, and a good cause... maruhabaa maruhabaa guys. I salute my foolhu to you guys. Well done.

I wanted to stroll around Male' on this enjoyable day so went all the way around Male' until I got got to a place called "Al mas Carnival", I didn't know those Arab guys had a carnival in Male', kewl (must be from that al barakaath guys relatives), and i noticed that a lot of the girls have evolved to chicks *yum* *yum*, they are HOT too, infact I thought I was in Bangkok for a min or two... these chicks really know how to dress dho, tight skirts, short tops, like baywatch O.O, but a thought wavered over my tiny (umm) i mean huge brain, why'd you call this place a 100% muslim place, i mean why don't you guys call it 17.5% or 25.4% muslim like in percentage for alcohol drinks, i mean at least be honest like me (:D)

Anyways all this music and all these chicks with hot (um mm)... stuff is making me wanna just go and sleep... catch you guys in a while ingey.

2 comments:

Forgiven said...

hehehhe.. lol fooolhu kalo...

kewl post... :P

nadhee said...

hey where's ur aminabi?? btw goodie post!!