Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Halow... Halow...

Well guys I have finally unpacked my (ahem) stuff, and guess what, my foolhu is now even longer than before. I bet it'll even measure out the submarine cable O.O, after unpacking I was tired and woke up only to hear the screams and sounds of red large moving machines later to know as "fayaa turaku" those things were panicking, just like my T-Rex friends in The Land Before Time, and to my shock I found out like in the old times that people were sending smoke signals. But only to find out that they were sending the signals wrong, maybe they forgot the HSC (handi smoke codes).

I had to get some stuff as I left all my previous belongings in an emergency attempt after that thakuru fellow put "u know what" in me foolhu. I also found out that they now have large large shops here named like "sto", and guess what I got myself a new "kah bolu naahteh" and its like brand new original too, but it was harder to get one these days, unlike in the good ol' days all I have to do is ask those guys who wanted to kill the president by making a oil from those skulls and eating a "roshi" made from the oil. yea the good ol' times...

Hey guys hold on a bit, its time for morning prayers so I'll catch ya laters ... oh shit hes already turned the mic on... (swooosh)...

6 comments:

Forgiven said...

namadhu gadi veema avahah filanee dho... o_O

haadhahaa biru bodey dho mihaaru... foolhu kalo akaa vampire akaa faadu faadu ge echehi mihaaru eba ulhey... laai.. neyge dhen bunane echeh ves... o_O

.mini said...

hilarious :P

Unknown said...

welcome back.. lets banish u once more and see how long it grows :)

Foolhudhigu Handi said...

all i can say is that many have tried, tried and tried and failed so give it a try shanu, who know il start poking my foolhu somewhere near you soon enough... Mwahahahahahaaa

finifenmaa said...

lol... ur one cute foolhu dhigu handi...

© ɐ ɯ ɐ s said...

seems like foolhu dhigu handi is realu livin in the modern dayss! kalo foolhu ge foto eh dhahkabala :P