Monday, July 16, 2007

Tagged by... Forgiven


(a) 3 things you can't do;
*Forget Aimina-bi :(
* Stay when its bangi time
* Avoid Blog (its almost like digital rihaakuru O.O)

(b) 3 things you can do;
* Suck Humans
* Poke my foolhu almost anywhere ;)
* Grow back my foolhu :D

(c) 3 things that scare you;
* Lonu mirus
* Prayer times
* Small door holes... (creeps me out after that night)

(d) 3 things that you Love;
* Rihaakuru
* Jungles & Cemeteries
* Women with Bandi-yaa (bandi only also nice :D)

(d) 3 things you hate;
* Women who gossip what they see (excluding aimina-bi, ok)
* Cockroaches (amahyaai kurehppeh :p)
* Bright lights, like those bumble-bee traffic ones


okay, now I'm tagging....... ;
(i) bulhaa
(ii) shanu
(iii) Nazzzz!

Good luck guysss!!! ;D

original pic url but edited by me

3 comments:

Forgiven said...

hehe.. hillarious!... lol

shweetikle said...

hehe majaaaaaaaa

.mini said...

hehe
amayyai.. kuraipeh :P